Sunday, October 29, 2006

Samhain Musings

Had an amazing time attending the Center for Ethical Leadership's Confluence Conference from Thursday til Sat afternoon. Went to a Murder Mystery dinner last night.

Quite an intense day today. Woke up and hit the ground running this morning. My brothers birthday, my father's ghost hanging around. Looked at the Ancestor Altar with his photos on it for a while this afternoon.

Teaching a "Little bit of Kink" with Connie and Mistress Marry at the Wild at heart Sex Toy Store from 5-7:30 and then helping David take photos all night ( &:45-Midnight) at the Sex Positive Community Center, (S.P.P.C.- also affectionately called the Wet Spot.).

Lots of Irons in the fire:Starting podcasts with Allena & David. Making videos of my classes and poetry with Rose.

Amsterdam in 2 weeks. just got a confirmation email from Tania of the Wildside, thosw leather dykes are excited about me teaching for them and I am thrilled myself. Well hopefully this is enough for my first blog entry.
Write to you again soon!

Samhain Blessings,

TerraFire

No comments: