Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You will be revealed by your actions

Let it be Known

To the person(s) who sent me the anonymous letter dated 5/16/08 mailed from a 981 zip code. You are engaging in the following legally defined crimes; libel, slander and harassment, (feel free to look it up if you need to be sure). I am filing a third police report. I want you to stop spending your time and energy trying to upset me. Everything you do is transformed into positive action that strengthens my resolve to be completely self-expressed and empowered in my work. I will gladly meet you and engage with you in person or on the phone to discuss your concerns. You clearly know my address and phone number. Although your letter ends with an offer for me to call you, you forgot to leave any identifiable contact information.

Let it be known that I am open to clearing anything from the past with any person(s) who will meet with me and agree to non-violently communicate their issues and concerns. I am willing to openly negotiate and behaviorally define “non-violent” in advance of our meeting. I urge anyone who has incomplete, unresolved communications with me to get in communication with me as long as that communication comes from an authentic clearly identified source and is held to my definition of “non-violence”. Show yourself. Identify yourself. Have the courage to come forward and be as open to scrutiny and opinionated judgment as I am. Stand behind your concerns and speak your mind freely and deal with the consequences as I do. I commit myself to investigating whatever shadow part of my own inner nature has helped to manifest your behaviors. If I have offended, upset or hurt you, then openly communicate your grievances to me. Allow me the opportunity to make amends. I am willing to look at and listen to any injury I may have caused you. I am human. I make mistakes. Please forgive me.

To any and all people who have engaged in the anonymous and repeated attempts to interfere with my work and my peace of mind and my financial success and my stable housing since Monday May 6, 2008:You will stop harassing me immediately. You will stop calling innocent workers whose time and energy you are wasting by sending in fake requests for services and help. You will stop using the anonimity of the internet to trick people by falsely responding to their requests in my name. You will immediately stop interfering with my life work by calling any one I am doing business with and lying about me.

Let it be known that I am doing everything I can to identify you including considering hiring a private investigator. If I choose to do this I will follow up this action by hiring a lawyer to sue you for defamation of character, libel, slander and harassment. I will make my decision by the next dark moon.

I affirm that we are connected in a common humanity. I surround you in light. I pray that the miraculous and healing power of love that guides me will enter you and transform your upset into compassion. May the energy you have been spending to interfere with me be transformed into a powerful urge to become self-aware. I declare that you will stop your projections of self-loathing and fear and refocus on self-actualization and liberation. May you come to know the true power and protection of living by the guidance of your inner divinity instead of the fears of your ego.

I exist within in a Circle of Divine Protection,
I operate in accordance with Universal Law,
In the names of Aphrodite, Isis, Hecate, Minerva and Lord Ganesha
I declare that all persons acting with the intent to harm me have been stopped.
As I Will it So Mote it Be!

Teri Dianne Ciacchi aka TerraFire
Tuesday May 20th 2008
(206) 612-3511

No comments: