Sunday, November 19, 2006

Benefits of Wisdom & Sexy Body! Sexy Mind! at Wildside

I am publishing this now and I may not come back to this post to put in missing info later on.

Woke up wrote short blog. Got to bagels & beans bought b-fast Wisdom course guy David from London comes into Bagels & Beans to get coffee. He is in a Taxi and asks me to join him, we pick up Marge from Denmark" as she walks by us.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, my phone doesn't work here. I took it to Cingular before I left to check but alas, the woman had the wrong info or something because it doesn't work here.


Wisdom
Review of top 5 benefits of Wisdom course. Review of all weekends their terms tips and course work: Play Fun Ease, freedom from the past, happiness, making things happen by pursuing your dreams, growth and development.

Idea that is the responsibility of all Wisdom participants to upgrade the conversations in their network of Conversations to ensure the conversations contain the intent for growth and personal development. Identify your language communities commitments, what values do their behaviors display. 3 hour integrity exercise with two other people: Paul from London and Pieter from Netherlands. Funny I just now realized in writing their names that this big old pagan girl was hanging with Peter & Paul. That would be Peter, Paul & Teri ha ha

Frustrations: my expensive coffee disappeared. I did not know there was a special place3 to leave things and indeed only the staff has access to a kitchen area where things will not be thrown away. No orientation to where other belongings can be stored. A woman came up and asked my why I did not have my homework. I started to explain why i had not brought it and why: I've already done the weekend. I got all A's. Then I stopped myself and said, "look, I don't need to justify this with a story, I don't have my homework with me and that's that. Afterwards i was extremely irritated. I tried to go to the bathroom, to leave the room about 20 minutes before the end of a specific session and the woman at the door told me I could not leave. we argued I stayed for 3 more minutes and I left to go to the bathroom. After the days session while they were setting up the room for the conversation and the community event, I tried to use a phone no one in the office could help me I tried for about 20 minutes. I was trying to reach Jim to see if he was coming to the event or had made other plans. I ask a guy in the lobby who is in the course if I can use his cel phone and offer him money and he says "I decline". I am frustrated, go back to office, cry and then begin to laugh a lot at the ridiculousness of it all. Decide I am too upset to stay and the fact that I can't get a hold of Jim means I should leave. Realize I had best leave time wise as it is now 6pm and i am teaching at 8pm meeting Tania of the Wild Side at 7pm in Joordan district

I really enjoy getting to the COC. I take the #2 tram and get off to walk around in the Dam area and buy souvenirs. I feel safe and strong and confident. people help me when i am disoriented.

Sexy Body! Sexy Mind! at theWild Side.
I get to the COC at 7:10pm. meet Tania and several other lovely women, who help me set up the space for class.
8-11:30pm Teach the class successfully, lots of yummy intelligent emotionally present dialog, everyone relaxed and open after the body blessing ritual. have an amazing conversation with one of the women who is a healer and set up a session for Mon or Tuesday night. Alpha waves with music and energy work. Intriguing and soothing to think about. Go to a pub with seven of the women. The pub used to be women only and is now mixed genders. Meet a young Thai woman who has just returned form several months in South Africa. She is selling gemstone and glass bead necklaces she made. I buy one with malacite on it.

Talk and drink until the bar closes at 2:30pm. Go to a dark wooden Middle Eastern restaurant and get lamb with garlic sauce on Pita bread. Drive with three lovely women and drop off one at her hotel in Flower market district. Get a bit disoriented because I have unclear directions for the driver. Get to the houseboat at 3:50pm.
Jim is awake with a migraine. He tells me that he went to the Wisdom Course conversation. He had heard me laughing but could not fiond me, ( my cel phone is not working, right?) he stayed until the social started and came home with a migraine.
We talk until I fall asleep talking to him.

No comments: